RetailMeNot.com, the largest online coupon site in the United States, is your number one resource for online shopping this holiday season. The RetailMeNot team will be working around the clock to bring you the hottest coupons from their database of 500,000+ coupons from tens of thousands of merchants!
- Bookmark the RetailMeNot.com holiday page and check back daily for the lowest prices possible from your favorite retailers.
- Sign up for the RetailMeNot newsletter and email alerts for you favorite retailers so you don’t miss out on any great coupons and deals.
- Shopping online? RetailMeNot has an entire tab on its website dedicated to available free shipping offers.
- Download the RetailMeNot Coupons app for your iPhone or Android to search for in-store coupons.
- Consumers expect to spend an average of $171 per person on gifts this holiday season, with 25% spending $1 to $25 per person, 28% spending $26 to $75, 21% spending $76 to $150 and 25% spending $151 or more.
- Clothing and accessories is the most popular gift category this year (28%), more than consumer electronics such as TVs, video games & console, tablets, e-readers, mobile phones (22%); Toys (18%); and books, movies & music (12%).
- According to the survey, 68% of consumers plan to do more or about the same amount of online shopping for gifts this holiday season.
- 86% of working adults who intend to shop online this season plan to spend time shopping for the holidays online during work hours, averaging 3.6 hours in an average work day!
This is a sponsored post from One2One Network and RetailMeNot.com. All opinions stated are my own